Friday, May 16, 2008

gone baby gone.

i am officially moving from starkville in the morning. i am headed to camp for the summer and then will be breezing back through starkvegas just long enough to grab my entire life and begin the journey to VA. the past week has been a roller coaster. i have been ready to leave one minute, miserably sad about leaving the next...and every emotion in between. not to mention my best friend got married over the weekend and most of my other friends left town right after graduation. luckily, I got to see my friends Lee and Stuart earlier this week when we all took a trip to see ole' Dick Chaney (again) in Southhaven, and I spent a great night with some other great college friends last night at our old hangout, the OVPC. To top off my Starkville experience, two of my most LOYAL and closest friends, Jake and Jenn, came out to my parents house to say goodbye and make some smores on my mom's new firepit. Jenn was out of her element big time, but i think she enjoyed it, nonetheless.

I have so many pictures from the events of the last couple of weeks, but i am in too big of a hurry to wait for them to upload and decide where to place them in this post...after all, it is almost 1 am and I am STILL not all packed and finished with my things to do before leaving in the morning. I will post at camp, hopefully...until then...if anyone wants to hear from me or just wants to make sure I am still alive and kicking, you can WRITE ME at camp!!

Lori Holland
155 Camp Ozark Dr.
Mount Ida, AR 71957
(that was from memory...impressive, huh?)

1 comment:

The Stringers said...

I am so glad you are having a great time at camp. Camp Ozark is my favorite place in the world and I think about what is going on there every single day. (And don't think that you will ever forget that address! My last summer at camp was 2004 and I could recite that address in my sleep to this day!)