Thursday, October 1, 2009

hello, fall!


it's finally october! this is probably my favorite month of the year. the weather is finally cooling off a little bit on the beach, so i am starting to pull out all of my sweaters again and finally putting the summer dresses away. the good thing about living on the beach, though, is that if the weather warms up randomly one day, the flip flops are still sitting by the door ready to go! but for now, i am breaking out all of the boots again since it's been about 68 degrees (on average) every day this week. glorious. i hate cold weather, but fall weather is JUST PERFECT. hopefully, it will stay around a while. It's just so COZY-my favorite feeling in the world!
i also love october because it is FALL BREAK month! i am going home for an entire week towards the end of the month- i will be in town for the MSU/Florida game, and I cannot wait to see everyone! I have been missing my family a lot lately, so I am anxious to get home and spend some time with them. And then of course, there's Halloween at the end of the month- and although i dont get nearly as excited as HK and Carley do about the holiday, i DO love a good costume party! I haven't thought of anything yet, but me and Sarah want to be a duo of something....any ideas?


And lastly, I love October because the leaves start to change colors, the air feels crisp, the grocery store has CANDY CORN (my favorite candy!), and i get to start burning my "fall" candles in my room. Talk about sensory overload. I love it. (oh, and it's only one month
until my birthday- which of course i wait for ALL year).

so happy fall, y'all! i hope you enjoy yours as much as i plan to!

1 comment:

katie said...

LO!! I saw your fam yesterday at mihacienda and it made me miss you... Can't wait to see you!! Love You!!