Monday, March 15, 2010

the in-between

I feel like I am living a double life lately. well, in a sense. My life seems to be taking two directions simultaneously. one headed straight for Texas, and the other firmly planted right here in Virginia. For instance, I will be spending the first two months of this coming summer working in Houston....and the other two months working in Virginia Beach. I will be staying in VB for the first part of my 3L year and then finishing it out in San Antonio. I feel like i spend all of my free time planning/daydreaming about my future plans (all in Texas) and the other half actually getting stuff done in school, work, and Younglife (in Virginia). As much as I am ready to be with Erik in Texas, a part of me is not quite ready to leave the amazing friends I have made here. I have loved Regent since the first time I stepped foot on its campus...and as much as I am ready to be done with school in general, I really would prefer to stay in this little bubble as long as possible! I feel torn almost everyday about this, but I know that God has a plan for me HERE right now and THERE a little bit later....and I guess that really is what is getting me through this little funk I'm in lately.

"I woke up this morning, with Texas on my mind" -Pat Green

No comments: