Then onto the next fun weekend- I am going to New York City this weekend!! I have never been before, and I had been telling some of my friends that I really wanted to go one weekend for my birthday since it's only about a 6 and 1/2 hour drive from VB. Well, wouldn't ya know it, Erik just happened to already be going this weekend anyway to attend the Queens Film Festival- how convenient! He wrote a screenplay a while back and submitted it to the Film Festival, and he got chosen as a FINALIST- which means he gets 10 free V.I.P. passes to the Festival/after-parties in NYC. Not only did he give me and some of our friends the passes, but he got us two hotel rooms IN Times Square for the weekend! I cant even concentrate on life right now because I am so excited...He wont find out if he won or not until the awards ceremony on Sunday, but I have read over it some and I think he has a really good shot at winning something. Baller.
To continue my best-month-of-my-life streak, the very next weekend is my birthday! As most of you know, my birthday celebrations last at LEAST a week...my amazing friends have already started planning a huge party and Erik is coming too!! I have talked E into running in a 5K (to benefit adoption) at Regent that Saturday morning, which I am sure we will make into quite a show. I should probably start training for that. nah.
And of course, to finish off the best month ever, THANKSGIVING is the following week! Although I will be studying most of the weekend, I am going to be participating in any and all food-related events all over Va Beach and watching football whenever I can...especially the Egg Bowl. GTHOM.
so i say this with as much enthusiasm as possible.....HAPPY NOVEMBER!!!!!!


1 comment:
Happy happy happy early birthday!! Wish I could see you!
Post a Comment