I also can't wait to see Harris/Louis and Carley/Cole....we have a big triple date planned all day tomorrow. John's Grocery and Dudy Noble Field, here we come. This weekend will the first time we have all been together with our significant others- we've been planning out our lives together since high school, so I guess this weekend will be the "test" of how well we all get along. I'm not too worried about it....I just hope the guys can get a few words in with us three around! I also get to see all my high school girlfriends who are coming into town for the weekend- girls, get ready for some fun Saturday night!!
Also, we are going to shoot Skeet tomorrow morning- my dad just got his new skeet shooter in and is ready to try it out. We should probably all pray for Erik. just kidding, him and my dad are pals now...I don't *think* there will be any wedding crashers-type "hunting" going on. But just in case..it may not a bad idea to say a prayer or two. ;)
needless to say, i am PUMPED about going back home for the weekend. Ice Cream, Baseball, BBRs, Skeet Shooting, and Southern Accents= heavenly.



1 comment:
i'm sad I won't be home to hang out :(
Post a Comment