Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring Break Extended?

This week has been a joke. Seriously. Whoever planned Spring Break and Easter Weekend almost overlapping had to be smoking something. Not that I mind of course...I am loving the extended amount of time away from school, especially now that my seniorities/spring fever is kicking in full force. My teachers have been ridiculous this week (and by ridiculous i mean AWESOME). One teacher canceled all of our classes for the week...she's out with the "flu"....and the rest of the teachers have come to class fully expecting either no one to be there, or if they are, to not have read or done any of the assignments that were given out before the break. thank goodness, because I SURE didn't take any books with me on Spring Break! Tomorrow is our last day of school before Easter...and lucky me, I will be in Virginia Beach until NEXT WEDNESDAY! Am I even going to still enrolled in school when i get back?? This semester is becoming an all out joke. Not that I didn't plan on it being an easy one for my last semester, but it's just gotten unreal. I couldn't tell you anything that is going on in at least 2 of my classes. But the good news is that there is less than two months left of school, and I am extremely good at procrastination and then jamming a semester's worth of knowledge into a few days to study for finals..so I am not too worried, its almost become the norm for me...good ole' Political Science. gotta love it. But don't hate me too much if you are reading this and your major is kicking your butt...because I am almost 100% sure I will be beginning Law School in the fall and kicking MYSELF in the butt for not being more studious in college. Oh well, I gotta learn sometime!

No comments: