Friday, March 28, 2008

a SUPER bulldog weekend!

it's my favorite weekend of the year....SUPER BULLDOG WEEKEND! A weekend at MSU dedicated to baseball, cook-outs in left field lounge, tons of alumni and friends in town. This weekend truly embodies what makes Mississippi State so great. I have throughly enjoyed SBW every year since I was in seventh grade. (All through high school, cheerleader try-outs were the same time as this weekend, and relishing in the glory of being selected was what the weekend was known for....GAY, i know. The weekend also meant staying with sorority girls so that we could officially go to Frat parties...ALSO GAY.) As I got to college, it turned into a whole new experience for me...best friends from out of town coming for the big weekend, hanging out all weekend on the porches of my houses on 108 Raymond St. and A1..both PRIME locations for a big weekend such as this, and cooking out in left field lounge while watching my friends on the baseball team play. I am planning on spending the weekend getting as much hang-time as possible with as MANY friends as possible, and I am pretty freaking excited about HARRIS coming too!!!

I can't describe how good life is right now. My favorite time of the year in my favorite place in the world and (almost) all of my best friends in town to share it with. All i can say is...GO DAWGS!

No comments: