But back to the beach. All of our group met up at dinner Friday night and then went back to my friend James' house- he has a really cool house on the river with a sweet back porch and patio that looks right out onto the water. you KNOW i spent the whole night outside...He even has a floating dock that I spent big chunk of the night sitting on and having some solid heart to hearts with some people...I have decided that there is NOTHING BETTER in life than a good conversation-especially on
e about God and His nature- accompanied by a good glass of wine while sitting on a dock all around the water. Perfection. But again, BACK TO THE BEACH. The next morning, we all woke up and threw on our bathing suits and after spending way more getting stuff ready than probably necessary for just a day trip, we finally headed (like 6 MILES) to the beach. One of my friends has lived in Va Beach for about 2 years now, so thankfully he knew where the less crowded beaches were in the area so that we could ge
t some good spots on the beach. We stayed all day-I got a NICE little sunburn on my stomach because unlike the rest of my body, my stomach has been hidden from the sun ALL summer (b/c of the one-pieces I got to wear everyday for 3 months) but other than that...a VERY successful day. I can't wait to go back...I have one more weekend of semi-freedom before the study load gets rough, and I am planning on making one more trip-since i am so close now! I definitely got giddy on the walk to the water just thinking about the fact that i LIVE AT THE FREAKING BEACH! As most know, I have always had a passion for the water, but this is the first time I have lived so close to some...and I plan on taking as much advantage as possible of it. Visitors of course are welcome anytime!



3 comments:
i LOVE that there are lifeguards on the beach! any cute ones like Kelly and Slater at the White Sands?
Heard you worked Camp Ozark with my stepbrother...Daniel Trotter. Hope ya'll had fun!!!! I know you did. Best wishes with law school!!!
living on the beach is wonderful. take full advantage! i miss it!!
Post a Comment