Thursday, August 28, 2008

procrastinating.

i should SO be studying right now. but golly, i have been in class/studying since 7:30 this morning...I need a little break! I am waiting on dinner to be ready (yes. that is right...i am learning how to COOK! spaghetti tonight...not too exciting, but definitely one of my FAVORITES) so while I patiently await my noodles to be ready, I will copy one of LT's latest blog posts and try this little one word game. As you well know, lists are my favorite. so i am pretty pumped about this. (I will also note that as I write this, I am listening to the new Hillsong United CD..."This is Our God"...which is freaking amazing. I don't know if it has come out in the United States yet- seeing as I have the hookup b/c I go to a Hillsong church- but if it is, i HIGHLY recommend buying it!!)

ok. the point is to answer all the following with ONLY one word. this could be interesting....

1. Where is your cell phone? desk.
2. Where is your significant other? stop.
3. Your hair? curly.
4. Your mother? role-model.
5. Your father? manly.
6. Your favorite thing? laughter.
7. Your dream last night? ryan.
8. Your dream/goal? nation-changer.
9. The room you're in? kitchen.
10. Your hobby? wakeboarding.
11. Your fear? loneliness.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? texas.
13. Where were you last night? church.
14. What you're not? shy.
15. One of your wish list items? mac.
16. Where you grew up? Starkville.
17. The last thing you did? class.
18. What are you wearing? tshirt.
19. Your TV? off.
20.Your pet? allergic.
21. Your computer? necessity.
22. Your mood? fulfilled.
23. Missing someone? everyone.
24. Your car? awesome.
25. Something you're not wearing? pants.
26. Favorite store? forever21.
27. Love someone? friends.
28. Your favorite color/shade? brown.
29. Last thing you ate? trailmix.
30. When is the last time you laughed? today!
31. Last time you cried? saturday.

No comments: