Thursday, August 20, 2009

hello.

in an effort to keep up my posts, here is a quick update on life.

1. I am technically homeless right now. very fortunately, i have awesome friends who have given me my own room in their house-complete with closet space AND a super comfy bed- which i have made good use of this month (well, and a lot of other nights this past year) while waiting to get into my new house.

2. Speaking of my new house, we move in on Saturday! I will be sure to post plenty of pics so you can all be jealous, don't worry.

3. ASP ended last friday- I met a lot of cool new students and had a great experience being a TA, but I have thoroughly enjoyed having this week off to sleep in, hit up the beach everyday, and hang out with all my friends. (everyone is FINALLY all back!)

4. I started working out again hard-core this week. I am currently doing "body by ryan", which really is just Ryan's excuse to yell at me about stuff in public. that, and for him to have a workout buddy at the gym. I didn't even wake up to go this morning, so I wouldn't say Im off to a great start there.

5. Bo is coming tomorrow night to stay for the weekend- he gets to help me move in on Saturday (along with 6 other of my friends who have offered to help--should go fast) and then I am planning on taking him out on the town and giving him the full Va Beach experience for the weekend.

6. Last but not least, classes start Monday. I haven't bought books yet, haven't looked at my assignments yet, and I'm not even sure what time my first class is (or even what it is) on Monday. Yep, sounds like me.

No comments: