Wednesday, September 2, 2009

procrastinating....

i have an internship application due tomorrow.
i have a moot court brief due next wednesday, and i haven't even looked at the problem for it yet.
i have reading for wills, trusts, and estates and appellate advocacy to do before class in the morning.
i have an interview tomorrow that I need to prepare for.
i have a book that I need to finish.

.......and of course, I am blogging instead.

This semester has been nothing short of crazy so far. And the busyness hasn't really even started yet. I am bracing myself for the months to come, and taking one last trip to DC to see Natalie (who has lived there for quite some time now and i am JUST now getting to go see her) for Labor Day this weekend. I am already feeling worn out everyday, and I have no energy to work out...not good considering the meals my roommates have been making every night!

To end on a brighter note, I am truly LOVING my house, my new roommates, and my professors at school. Those three things (in addition to ALOT of talks with God) are getting me through these couple of weeks of chaos (ps my loans still havent come through.....argghhh). The 2L girls are starting up our bible study tomorrow night (we are doing a study on Romans by Tommy Nelson...we love him!) and my Family Law professor invited me to be in a discipleship group that she does every year with a few girls in law school. SCORE. I cannot wait for those two activities, and I am certain that they will help balance the craziness of this semester!

ok, back to my list of things to do. ugh.

1 comment:

Morgan Elizabeth said...

My money has not come in yet either! aaaggghhh haha we can both be scared together :)