Friday, February 15, 2008

this is definitely my favorite post so far in my blogging career.

I found out today that I got accepted to LAW SCHOOL!! The school, since I failed to clarify in a previous post about it, is Regent Law School in Virginia Beach, Va. It is a Christian Law School located only a few miles from the BEACH and only a couple of hours from DC...SCORE!! I have been praying about this for quite some time now....I have always known deep down that I wanted to go to Law School, but my love for politics in college sort of took a front seat to the whole law school option. HOWEVER....I feel like there is a way to combine those two passions....and Regent is the best avenue to pursue that. Pat Robertson is the founder of Regent as well as the American Center for Law and Justice, a large Christian Advocacy group in DC, and I would LOVE to work with the ACLJ or the Heritage Foundation after Law School dealing with Constitutional Law and religious freedoms. I know beyond ANY doubt that God specifically put this school on my heart and that I was accepted for a reason...I cannot WAIT to begin!! He is SO GOOD!!

5 comments:

laura beth said...

YAY!!! So excited for you!! Congrats LO!!

The Texas VicHorns said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Huge.

You are right, God is good.

Katie said...

Wow! Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you!

brad, amanda, and brody said...

Yay sister!
That sounds incredible- BEACH law school.

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

yay lori! that's fantastic. when are you off to VA?