well, this weekend was everything i thought it would be. mollie headerman and tyler young tied the knot last night in jackson...one of the biggest weddings i've ever been to, and so much FUN! They had an awesome band (Dr. Zarr and the Amazing Funk-Monsters....i think they used to play at Starkville Academy's prom back in the day?!) and they played pretty much every kind of music...and you better believe I didn't leave the dance floor the whole night!! After my fun last night, I have come to this conclusion: I am OBSESSED with dancing. I could seriously dance anytime, anywhere, with any...well, pretty much, anybody. I love rap music for this very reason...i mean, you can pretty much pop, lock and drop it (0r however you prefer to break it down) to any current rap song. Speaking of current rap songs...or not so current...I also have a huge obsession with the CUPID SHUFFLE. (Or the "Cuban Shuffle" as Jenn calls it) I first learned about this amazing dance this summer in DC (at one of tyler young's "diddy parties" actually) and continued to BEG FOR IT at every social function thereinafter. If you don't know about this song/dance, well..I am just sorry for you. And don't even worry...they played last night, and it was AWESOME.
Some other weekend highlights....BROTHERS AND SISTERS was NEW tonight!! Totally made my weekend complete. It is hands down the BEST show on TV, and we have been having withdrawls lately because of the silly writers strike...but apparently it is over?!? THANK GOODNESS. AND.....my bike tires FINALLY got aired up so i am ready to ride again...just in time for some warm weather. WOO! Should be a pretty easy week this week...no tests or projects due...man, Life is good good good.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment