Monday, December 10, 2007

a serious case of the Mondays

if you thought i was joking about being bored at work...well, here is proof. my second post in 24 hours. so far today at work, i have read all of my daily political blogs and sites, looked online for a new car, chatted with Dr. Wiseman about some possible upcoming debates in Mississippi, checked my email about 40 times, checked facebook about the same amount and added the top friends application, which i have always said was so gay and i would never do it...oh well. And I have only been here for 3 hours!! Before I came to work, I hung out with Bo (he came back in town very briefly for Uncle B's funeral) and we went and shopped around town and went and ate at Harveys for lunch. yumm. He got me out of bed before I would have liked, but it was worth it to spend some quality time together on such short notice. I am about to leave work early today to get ready for visitation tonight. As sad as the circumstances are for our family being together, I am grateful for the opportunity for us to be there for Bo. So this will be all for today. I plan on spending the rest of my night with the fam and starting my new book that a friend gave me to read called, "In the Meantime." It looks like it's going to be just what I need right now. I will fill you in later on all of that. Tomorrow my job at work is going to be to write a paper about my internship this summer to turn in to my boss/professor for a grade for the internship. He said he wanted to know all the juicy details of my summer, including the "dancing incident" instead of all the boring office details. What a fun paper this is going to be....i may just post it if I am pleased with the outcome.

No comments: