Thursday, December 13, 2007

summer camp: round 3

I have officially made my decision to go back to Camp Ozark this summer. I have never been so excited about a job as I am about this one. Since I am too old to return as a counselor (being a college graduate and all) I will be going back as Top Staff. But not just top staff...it gets better. I am going to be LAKE CREW top staff! This means I get to go out to the lake everyday, along with the guy Lake Crew Director (who hopefully will be Nathan LeFever) and hang out with kids and take care of the Lake Crew. This is literally my dream job. I will mostly just be responsible for the Lake program and making sure the Lake Crew girls are doing ok and just being there for them. Not that that is an easy task...it's unreal the things that come up out there. But that's part of the experience, right?? Here comes another summer with some killer one-peice tan lines, hoagies and chips everyday for lunch, constant laughs, and the making some amazing friendships with some really awesome people. And hopefully "shredding the gnar" on the side...omg, I can't wait. I want to be there right now.

lake crew boys. yess.
lake crew day offwho wouldn't want to work here every day??

2 comments:

brad, amanda, and brody said...

Yesssss. We are finally reunited in cyberspace.

We do, however, live in the same town now so we must have lots of "sister time" before you leave me this summer.

Ok thanks bye. You are cute.

Shannon said...

LORI!!! Oh my gosh!! I'm so ecstatic you will be back at camp :) :) :) Hopefully I will be one of those girls you take care of-- with the news of you for sure and possibly Nathan as well- how could I NOT come back??? I just wanted you to know how amazing you are and how much you just made my year that you will be the new Yuriko. I love you!