"This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him." -1 John 5:14-15
i have been praying about a lot of things lately...and i love when God starts answering so many of my prayers all at once, mainly to remind me of just how much He is present and working in my life. Not that He answers everything at once....what then would be the point of remaining close to Him and needing wisdom and revelation from Him?!
Just a few of the prayers He has answered lately: giving me solid, awesome girl friends in Austin. I can't even begin to describe the blessing that has been!....Covering me with peace about the immediate future and filling me with contentment in being in Texas....Opening doors for Wes for a really good job in Austin (he got it today!)...Connecting me to families that need a babysitter this summer (so i can finally make some MONEY!)...Directing me to an awesome church in Austin (Stone) and giving me friends to go with!
I know I've said it before, but it is so worth repeating. God is GOOD. Even when we can't always see His big picture. And when you start to look for Him working in and around you, He will definitely show up!


1 comment:
Hello, I my name is Rebecca Taylor and I just happened across your blog and was compelled to read. I just wanted to say that I too, have those times of uncertainty between the times of waiting on God and actually hearing His response. Boy, is it wonderful when He comes through so loud and clear! God Bless You!
Post a Comment