Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Alphabet Game

I have been considering doing this game for a while but wasn't sure if I was a committed enough blogger to do this 26 days in a row...so we may only make it to B or C. But I have a good A, so I guess you gotta start somewhere. (Not like I don't talk about things I love on a daily basis on my blog, but I guess this is just a more formalized way to do it and to give me stuff to blog about)

A is for A1 University Drive!

This is the address of my house in the Cotton District of Starkville. Known for short as A1. Anyone who has spent time at our cute little 3-story house knows the greatness that comes with the huge balcony, cozy living room, great location, and fun neighbors. We are in walking distance to campus, the tanning bed, my two favorite restaurants (Bulldog Deli and the Grill!), and we live smack in the middle of a big area of nightlife in Starkville (not that there are THAT many areas of nightlife in this town at all...but still, the Cotton District is one of the best). One of my favorite things to do is sit on my balcony on a pretty day (see picture to left...that is NOT an example of a pretty day, but it's all i could find) and read or hang out there at night and watch all of the drunk people *attempting* to walk home from the bar...I wish I could remember all of the hilarious conversations/fights we have heard on those nights of watching all of this to re-tell. I will only be living there for a few more weeks, which definitely depresses me...but I plan on fully utilizing that balcony as much as possible until May 1st. Two other great things about A1 are my roommates, Jennifer and Mary Annette. We are all three completely different in pretty much every way, but they are both REALLY good at listening/giving advice and putting up with me throwing my stuff ALL over the house. God has blessed me EVERY year of college with amazing roommates, and these girls are no exception!

A1, during campaign season


our COZY living room

No comments: