E is for EASY SEMESTER!
until now.
yes, that is right...i have had the easiest semester of college this spring, and I feel fully justified in that. I spread out my core and political science classes over the years so that i wouldn't have to have ALL political science classes during a single semester...because that would just be torture with all those papers and research. This semester, I am only taking 12 hours (I also only had to take 12 hours last semester because of my summer internship counting during the fall..THANKS BOSS!) and I don't think I have even picked up a book in 2 of them. The other two have required a little bit more effort, but I have enjoyed the work so it makes it not nearly as bad. HOWEVER, because of the seemingly "easiness" of my semester, I have procrastinated WAY longer than usual to get my final projects and papers finished. I have a 15 page paper due on Thursday (have I even started? Of course not.), another 15 pager due next Thursday...once again, haven't started...and a final brief,2 final exams, and a take-home final due the week of finals. YIKES. Thank goodness its all just at the end though, because I sure loved all those days of NOTHING this semester that I used to just hang out.
until now.
yes, that is right...i have had the easiest semester of college this spring, and I feel fully justified in that. I spread out my core and political science classes over the years so that i wouldn't have to have ALL political science classes during a single semester...because that would just be torture with all those papers and research. This semester, I am only taking 12 hours (I also only had to take 12 hours last semester because of my summer internship counting during the fall..THANKS BOSS!) and I don't think I have even picked up a book in 2 of them. The other two have required a little bit more effort, but I have enjoyed the work so it makes it not nearly as bad. HOWEVER, because of the seemingly "easiness" of my semester, I have procrastinated WAY longer than usual to get my final projects and papers finished. I have a 15 page paper due on Thursday (have I even started? Of course not.), another 15 pager due next Thursday...once again, haven't started...and a final brief,2 final exams, and a take-home final due the week of finals. YIKES. Thank goodness its all just at the end though, because I sure loved all those days of NOTHING this semester that I used to just hang out.


No comments:
Post a Comment