nks Ryan!) for MLK weekend...it's going to be freezing, but I am just going to man-up and put on my sweats, scarf, fleece, thermal socks and underwear, and ear muffs and plant it in a beach chair in the sand. I wonder if i will get a good tan? hmm. I have the strangest obsession with water, especially the ocean. It NEVER gets old to me...I could sit and look at it for hours and still leave wishing for more. Water (specifically the Ocean) is where I see God the most in nature..it's just SO huge and pretty and always moving. I can't wait to get there....shoppping, eating out, pretending we're famous and attempting to make music videos (if you know me and Harris together, you know exactly what I am talking about), and some QT with my best friend in the world. Big-time fun.next thing.
I have yet ANOTHER shout-out to give....this one to a for-REAL Big Timer. My awesome roommate, Jennifer Glaze, just accepted a job as the Event Planner for the President's Office. (of MSU, for clarification) For anyone who knows anything about our new President, Doc Foglesong, he LOVES to have events. (and fly his planes over football games, but I will leave that story to Hank Flick..who tells it way better than I ever could). This means Jenn is going to be VERY busy!! This is a HUGE job, and one that normally someone just out of college would not even be considered for. But Jenn is no typical recent college grad. She is the most talented decorator I've ever met (for proof, come to my house during any season) and she is ridiculously organized and gracious. Talk about the whole package. It kinda sounds like I have a crush on her or something...and maybe I do. (don't worry...i still love boys...you know what I meant) So if you are ever invited/attending a Mississippi State University function from here on out, you can thank Jenn Glaze for the amazing event. Congrats Jenny! I love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment