This is such a typical girlie "blog post"...but R.I.P. Heath Ledger. I guess my favorite Heath Ledger movie was "Ten Things I Hate About You"...but he was in so many good ones that I hate to have to pick a favorite. I fortunately never had to endure the torture of watching "Brokeback Mountain" so I can't say much for that one...but I will miss that Australian accent and those dimples. I was shocked when I first saw it on Fox News yesterday when I got home...but now its getting a little old..I mean, I am sad and all, but is that all Fox has to talk about today? and probably the next five weeks to come? Maybe that was a little harsh..I really am sad. Here's to you Heath...you'll be missed. I have to go to the Union for my daily Starbucks fill-up with Dylan now (who sends his regrets or whatever for Heath as well), and there really isn't much more to say anyway. It was good to know you, Heath. I'll pour out some skinny vanilla latte for you on the way back.Wednesday, January 23, 2008
jumping on the band wagon
This is such a typical girlie "blog post"...but R.I.P. Heath Ledger. I guess my favorite Heath Ledger movie was "Ten Things I Hate About You"...but he was in so many good ones that I hate to have to pick a favorite. I fortunately never had to endure the torture of watching "Brokeback Mountain" so I can't say much for that one...but I will miss that Australian accent and those dimples. I was shocked when I first saw it on Fox News yesterday when I got home...but now its getting a little old..I mean, I am sad and all, but is that all Fox has to talk about today? and probably the next five weeks to come? Maybe that was a little harsh..I really am sad. Here's to you Heath...you'll be missed. I have to go to the Union for my daily Starbucks fill-up with Dylan now (who sends his regrets or whatever for Heath as well), and there really isn't much more to say anyway. It was good to know you, Heath. I'll pour out some skinny vanilla latte for you on the way back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment