Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ice Breakers, Anyone?

I HATE ICEBREAKERS. I think they are gay. The worst question ever is on the first day of class when teachers say/write...."tell me something interesting about yourselves." I mean, do you want me to make something up? I have 13 fingers? I can do that roll your hands all the way over your back thing? Talk in 48 different languages? Geez, I'm sorry my parents raised me to be NORMAL. My bad. I mean, seriously, I have NOTHING to say about that. I usually say that Pocahontas is like my 4th great grandmother or something. I mean, she IS, but I don't know exactly how far away she is...so it makes it sound like I'm just claiming her. Believe me, if I was just going to make someone up, I'd do someone like the Queen of England or the Rockafellers or Vanderbuilts or someone. My point...When I am a professor (one of my MANY career plans), there will be no gay ice breakers. I really could care less what flavor ice cream you like, unless of course you are buying it at Bops or bringing it to me next class. Students are going to LOVe me.

HOWEVER, I do like figuring out what all my favorite things are at the moment, so if you DO happen to like ice breakers and such, i will entertain you with a few of my current obsessions. Enjoy. (these get random because Jo and Dylan gave me options towards the end)

Fav. Color: Green and Brown
Fav. Drink: Diet Coke (I am a recovering Diet Coke addict. seriously)
Fav. Foods: Pizza. Jambalaya. Salads. Chicken Salad. Dark Chocolate.
Fav. Restaurant: Chipotle. No question.
Fav. Place: Lake Ouachita, Arkansas or Destin, Florida. It's about equal.
Fav. Memory: College. and Camp Ozark 2007.
Fav. Songs
slow- Battle- Colby Callait
rap- Bow Wow Wow- Lil' Bow Wow
girly- Big Girls Don't Cry- Fergie
worship- In Christ Alone
chill- Colors- Amos Lee
Fav. CD: Hillsong United (all of them)
Fav. Website: Facebook
Fav. Books: "In the Meantime" (Rob Brendle) and "Reedeeming Love" (Francine Rivers)
Fav. Candy: Chic-o-sticks and Peanut M$Ms
Fav. Gum: Trident Splash (Strawberry/Lime)
Fav. Movies: Big Fish and Boondock Saints
Fav. TV Show: Brothers and Sisters, Grey's and The Hills. They make my life semi-dramatic.
Fav. Store: Libby Story (or any boutique..but only when I have money to spend)
Fav. Tshirt: Kappa Sig Summer Rush 2000
Fav. Professor: Hank Flick. DUH!
Fav. Hobby: Wakeboarding
Fav. Person to Text: Anyone I haven't talked to lately. And anyone who doesn't want to have a long and serious convo via text. I hate that.
Fav. Verse: Joshua 3:5
Fav. Animal: Penguins
Fav. Scent: Boys Cologne. The stronger the better.
Fav. Exercise: Crunches. and lately, the Treadmill.
Fav. Thing about Myself: My eyes. And self-confidence
Fav. College Memories
freshman yr- Living in Sessums with Natalie and Rachel
sophomore yr- Raymond Street! (and California SBK!)
junior yr- Lake Martin weekend and Destin New Years Eve Trip
senior yr-Tulane Game and Football Season at Home
Fav. Item in my Purse Right Now: My Planner
Fav. Car: Lexus LX 470
Fav. City: Washington, DC and Austin, TX
Fav. Possession: My Ipod
Fav. Thing to Do: LAUGH!
Fav. Thing of All: WATER. ocean, lake, bay, tap, bottled, rushing, streams, rapids, falls... doesn't matter. i love it all.

I'm bored with this. That's enough.

No comments: