Thursday, January 10, 2008
me? long-winded? nah.
So I was informed by a friend yesterday that my blog posts are "too long" to read all at once. seriously?? wow, someone didn't read enough in elementary. or high school. or college. Whatever, i will keep this one short and sweet. Going to Mobile today for a Bill Johnson conference (Jack's pastor in California...this guy is AMAZING.) I am beyond excited. my parents are already there, and i am driving down with Stuart. Talk about an amazing guy...the only person I have ever met who can talk more than me! The conference is going to last until Friday night, and then we are coming back to Starkville Saturday, just in time to see HARRIS, who is coming home for the weekend! This has been the best year of my entire life, and it's only the tenth day of the new year!! I am about to start leading a bible study at campus crusade with 3 other ridiculously awesome people...I am nervous about it, but so excited to see what God has in store for all of us! If you go to State, I encourage you to come hang out with us..I will post more details when we confirm the time/day. Holler.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment