Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Dream Job

This is my official shout out to my office and office buddies....since they are the fortunate ones who get to hear all about the craziness of my life and give input into my postings lately. I am mainly referring to my co-workers in the closet/room that four of us are shoved into...but I do love my ENTIRE office. Joanna and Dylan are my work-besties....We all come into work around the same time everyday, and although we sit with our backs facing each other most of the time, we constantly g-chat with each other about the most ridiculous things you can imagine. I just changed my mind about Dylan being my work-bestie...he used to be until he started calling me Laurey. Not cool. But back when we WERE besties (like a few minutes ago), we made each other watch funny youtube videos and listen to new songs...even if that meant that everyone had to stop whatever they were doing and watch/listen to it. Man, I miss those days. (Actually he is playing one right now...and I really want to go watch it, so maybe we are still friends after all) . Marianna is the other student worker in our closet...we have somewhat attempted to "take her under our wing"....I think she just thinks we're crazy more than anything. And we are. But she's sweet i love her. I'm obsessed with my boss, Dr. Wiseman, who I think I have given a shout-out to before. He is the EXPERT on Mississippi politics, and I love listening to him talk about anything and everything political...He calls me the "Colonel". He's so legit. There are always people coming in the Depot, so we always have someone to talk to (or about..on g-chat...to each other...behind their back, of course)...it makes the atmosphere really laid back, which as we all know, is right up my alley. If you go to State, you like politics, or just want to hang out with me, Jo, and Dylan...come see us!! PLEASE!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out Laurey!!