wn Friday evening and got to the beach just in time to pass out from exhaustion from the trip. Two of the most map-challenged girls with only a piece of paper of directions+ navigation system that we couldn't figure out+ lots and lots of rain in the dark+ playing the "favorite game"= an interesting drive. (oh and a short trip to KFC...yum) The weekend consisted of sleeping in, gathering up courage to go to the beach in the sub-zero temperatures (ok, it was like 40 degrees, but still...colder than I care for it to be at the beach in any season), eating ALOT, and some hardcore shopping. We had originally planned on a few more people coming with us, but when they backed out, we already had our hearts set on coming and didn't really care if we had to come alone. It ended up being a blast. Although we had to take all of our pictures pretty much "honeymoon style" (you know, the awkward solo pics....I normally hate those), I am glad we documented our trip with pictures (but then again, when do I NOT document a trip?!). I will share some of the highlights with you..Our not-so-humble Abode for the Weekend

The ONLY picture that wasn't taken by one of us. At Rum Runners....taken by our interesting new local friends.
And I will end with this little conversation Harris had (mostly with herself) this weekend:



1 comment:
I am jealous of your trip to the beach!!! Glad ya'll had fun!
Post a Comment