Wednesday, January 16, 2008

has-beens? some think not...

I've been pretty under the weather (which has been under as well) today, so no big post. nothing exciting going on except for the fact that i FINALLY went to a basketball game last night...MSU v. Kentucky- we won...pretty big deal, apparently. Went with Mary and Jenny..we pretty much just laughed the whole time and started watching the game towards the end...totally worth going.

ok so here is my question....are Wallabees totally outdated? I very much have thought so for at least a year now (maybe longer), which is just sad because those bad boys didn't come cheap...and I thought for sure they'd last forever when I originally jumped on that ban wagon and bought them...like the new flip-flop for winter or something. But just as I'd given them up for dead and was about to head to the Salvation Army with em, Stuart and Lee Thorne announce that they are going to "bring the wallabee back". (well, mainly Stu...I only think Lee will do it if he realizes Stu made them cool again) hmmm. I laughed in their faces, of course, but then something weird has been happening lately. EVERYWHERE I go, I am seeing more and more people (guys, mostly) wearing them, looking better than ever with them on! Seriously, like these are really hot and stylish guys I'm seeing here...so I mean, is it just me that thought they weren't cool anymore?? Can I get mine back out?!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Ok I'm so glad you asked! About two months ago I pulled out the same pair I've had since highschool! and I've been wearing them every chance I get! I have I turned into an ole married granny? Or are they really ok again?? :-)